Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks to Amber


Amber helped me get movin' on my blogin'. So if any of you read my first blog spot ever (like Niki) and thought....man she is presumptuous, Amber wrote it for me. What a dear. Thanks Amber, love ya.
Now with this wonderful tool where do I begin. I have looked through 1000 of pictures, none of which are in any kind of book, let alone cute paper, buttons, or ribbon, and think to myself, I have 6 months of full-time hard labor to get all this looking descent. So here we go.

6 comments:

Lee Family said...

I expect to see pictures of your twinkling twins given your title instead of how hot you are. When are you going to Hawaii??
r u going to see WadenMari??
I'm going in November.

Angie said...

Wow!!! I'm in shock! Good job Tiffy! However, I do take some of Amber's credit, since I've been buggin you forever to get this going! Can't wait for more! Love ya! BTW- (that means by the way) I still haven't been to Hawaii and you've been like what 14 times? Take me with you next time would ya?

Mrs. Olsen said...

Tiffy- I hate to say this but you had 2 misspelled words in your post. What on earth will you do without me?
PS I'm excited to see your fam through the BLAH-g. love ya

CMeeyore said...

I still can't believe that they are five. Where does the time fly? Love ya Carrie

Tiffany said...

Which words? I totally spell checked everything.

Monica said...

Good job, Tiffy! I can't believe you are an official blogger, too. First Niki, then Amber, now you.