Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girls 5th Birthday

The day started out with Butterfly pancakes. One knows they are special when they get an abnormal shaped pancake.
My dad use to make us on our birthdays a pancake shaped into the first letter of our names. Boy that was cool. Simplest things make us happy. Cool shape pancakes still start my day off good.

Water Balloons and water guns, provided by Sydne herself! What a trooper she was probably at it for 2 hours. "Me next", "No me", "I want the pink one, no the green one".
Thanks Sydne




And more water. THE BONSAI SUPER SLIDE.
It doesn't work that great for anyone over 100 lbs. I was bummed, really when you buy "some" presents for your kids you hope you can use them too.

More water fun.



It was a great day, sunny, and green.

Sami looks as if to say "Arr mes loves dar cake".
Check it out home made and decorated. They love birthday parties, especially their own. We hear the "Happy Birthday to you" song at least once a month. Any time they have done something great or us, we need to make a cake and have a birthday party. Just when our birthdays started to seem a bit monotonous, they go and make them all exciting again.
Thanks for having a 5th Birthday Girls!

9 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I can't believe those two are 5 years old already. Way to instill the love of the water in your kids...I have such great memories of me and you swimming in shark-infested waters in Hawaii. Bonzaiii!

Tiffany said...

Did you love my swimsuit. I was the only adult in the water with my rolls. You only live once I would rather be playing even without a perfect bod!

Mindy said...

GO Tiffy! The only thing missing is a little tunage... (I have no idea if I spelled that right)

Tiffany said...

How do you do the tunage?

Mindy said...

If you go to my blog there is a place at the bottom of my playlist that says something like "create your playlist free." click on that, make up a playlist, and then copy the code to one of your page elements. See ya in a few to get our BUTTS kicked :)

Mindy said...

So, here is the thing about blogging...you have to do a new post every once in a while. It's kind of the bread and butter of blogging. So, I decided to help you out- You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. Your welcome.

Lori Ann said...

I am sooooooooo excited I found your blog girl! How the heck are you? I can NOT believe how big the girls are.... WOW!

Angie said...

Hey Tiff! Did you know you are supposed to update this thing once in a while? Throw us a bone eh!
Love ya!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Tiff?....it's time. Give birth to your next post.